Sole Proprietor of David Middleton Communications.
Author of “The Final Shah Mat”,"The Acionna Files" and The Hwanung Solution - See MY NOVELS
Public speaking - "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Saving The Planet" - see ACTIVITY
Non-executive Director of Climate Change Solutions.
1990 to 2013
Managing Director of Environmental Business Communications which included :
Secretary General of The Urban Renewal Foundation (to 2007)
CEO of the MEBC, the leading Midlands business network focussed on sustainable development
CEO of the UK branch of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development
Freelance event producer, script writer, journalist
MD of Pender Kenning and Holt (conference and events specialists)
- included part producing and then staging Birmingham Olympic bid to the IOC in Lausanne
- created and presented major promotion for city of Birmingham staged in 33 cities across Europe, Asia and USA.
PR executive with Harrison Cowley
PR executive with International Trade Fairs
MD of Motor Sport Press Service including:
- reporting and photographing European Saloon car Championship for Autosport & Motoring News
- publishing Midland Motorscope monthly regional newspaper
- introducing Dealer Opel Team to UK.
Radio news reader for Radio BRMB (weekends)
News reporter for Walsall Observer
Educated in Birmingham
Married to Jen with two children, Caroline and Anthony and four grandchildren, April, Katie, Libby, Freddie.